Hey everyone. So I wanted to bring forth a lot of good news for the server and plans for the future of Sky Realms, welp, let's talk!
I've noticed one major thing that I've messed up big time with Sky Realms V2. Even though we managed to release SRv2 in a very limited amount of time, I missed 1 major important thing. I missed the feeling that made Sky Realms what it is today. I realize there's a lot of features missing, and I apologize personally for how slowly the progress on those have been.
No more excuses. I'm going to focus on 3 primary things, optimizing the server, getting the "Sky Realms" feeling back to the server, and growing our community back once again. At one point, FameCraft had 80+ players on, REGULARLY. We're going to get to that point, it's gonna take hard work and dedication, but we're going to get there once again, mark. my. words.
Now that I've told you my goal, I'm going to tell you my plans of action.
We're going to fix the following things about Sky Realms in no particular order:
- FIX JOIN/LEAVE MESSAGES ON ALL SERVERS
- FIX ANNOUNCEMENTS ✓
- IMPROVE THE HUB SYSTEM AND MAKE IT MORE CLEAN+EFFICIENT
- FIX THE VOTING SYSTEM AND IMPROVE IT
- MODIFY DONATOR PERKS TO ABIDE BY EULA (Don't be discouraged by this, with our planned updates, even though some commands may no longer be available, you'll want to have one of the ranks more than ever!)
- MAKE OPTIMIZATIONS TO SKYBLOCK SYSTEM
- FIX KITS FOR SKYBLOCK
(More will be added as they are thought up of)
Anything in the list with a "✓" means that it's already been fixed.
We love this community and want to make it the best it can be for you guys! Hang tight with us! :)